Born and raised in New Hampshire, Attorney Tracy M. Culberson is a former police officer and Assistant New Hampshire Attorney General. As head of the Attorney General's Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation Unit he helped countless seniors and their families get through some of the toughest times of their lives.
No other attorney has the real-world experience that Tracy brings to your case. How many attorneys do you know that have:
- Fought with and arrested a man that had just murdered two people.
- Chased down and tackled a state prison inmate that tried to escape from a courthouse.
- Completed law school while working full-time and raising 3 children.
- Built and expanded a successful division at the Office of the NH Attorney General that helped elderly and incapacitated individuals get justice and recover stolen assets.
- Earned the respect of judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and even defendants.
- Taught judges, police officers, social workers, doctors, and nurses throughout the United States.
...former prosecutor and head of the NH Attorney General's Elder Abuse and Financial Exploitation Unit
Attorney Tracy M. Culberson
Choosing the right attorney for your case can be a difficult and stressful process. At CLS you can rest assured that we will work hard to achieve the best possible result for every situation and strive to minimize the emotional, physical, and financial impact often associated with litigation.
We will always be responsive and compassionate to your needs and concerns. We are always just a phone call away.
"Changing Aging in the Granite State"
Click on the image to watch Attorney Culberson discuss financial exploitation of the elderly with Ally McNair of New Hampshire Public Television.